Saturday, August 3, 2013

Eternally Teenage

Pinafore Dress- Asos, Striped Shirt- Zara, Creepers- T.U.K., Sunglasses- Flashbacks

     A few weeks ago the clothing brand Asos contacted me about this back to school feature they were doing. They chose a few bloggers to style what they thought were essential fall wardrobe pieces. The fact that they wanted to include me was not only exciting (I mean hey I'm getting free clothes), but also extremely flattering considering my blog doesn't have the largest following. So without thinking twice I took advantage of this opportunity. I've never ordered anything from Asos before so I wasn't really sure what to expect quality wise, but I absolutely love everything they sent me, this denim pinafore dress being one of them. It's such an easy piece to wear, so I know it definitely will be making the cut for my Italy packing list. Speaking of which, I leave the country in almost 3 weeks. Ahh! 

You can check out the Asos feature HERE!!!

6 comments:

  1. I love this outfit. The pairing that you did with the tee and overalls adds a very 80-90's soft grunge look. Stay fab

    xoxo,
    http://www.fashionpanoramic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This overall/jumper trend is killing me! Need a pair PRONTO.
    I would wear your entire outfit, it is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sunglasses are the perfect finishing touch to this outfit. You look great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! *-* I love it!

    http://laisladelosmanzanos.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want your glasses! Loving the blog

    much love
    www.fromabolivian.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a dope outfit, adore those creepers!

    www.onmylouboutins.com

    ReplyDelete

Restless Youth. All rights reserved.
Lamentations 3:22-23
Blog design by labinastudio.