I got the opportunity to team up with ASOS for a classic "What's in my Bag?" post. I literally have always wanted to do one of these for whatever reason so when ASOS asked me if I would be interested I was pretty stoked. First off, I am in love with this bag they sent me. I was needing a good summer bag, and I'm all about this tote trend right now. Also I'm definitely the type that prepares for any extreme event anytime I leave the house, so its perfect for me to pack a ton of stuff. Also its white leather which is always a good idea.
So these are the contents of my bag, which I consider more or less necessity:
- A wallet (duh)
- Keys (duh) which also have a swiss army knife on it which has been the most useful thing ever
- A notebook, because I always find myself randomly needed a piece of paper
- Chocolate. Ok well this may be a lot nicer than what I normally have, but I almost always carry candy in my bag. There's nothing better than thinking "Wow I could really go for some chocolate right now. Good thing I have some!"
- A mirror. This is actually my mom's old Chanel compact, which she gave me because all the powder is gone. Which is perfect because I keep Advil where the powder used to be.
- Lipstick (duh) also this is the best lipstick ever. It's pretty subtle and super moisturizing, so its perfect for every day. This color is called Confident, if you're interested.
- A green juice, because I'm that kind of blogger (and it's called Pulp Fiction so)
- Reading material. This magazine is so cool. It's directed toward women working in creative fields. And overall its just nicely put together. You can check out their website here.
- Playing cards. I had a friend in high school that always carried playing cards with her, and sometimes there was nothing better than playing an impromptu game of Speed. So now I try to also carry them around, and haven't regretted it yet.
*Not pictured: random receipts, food wrappers, probably a whole sandwich, my camera since I was using it to take pictures, and a little bit of sand.