Saturday, March 24, 2012

Let Me In





First post wadddupp?!! So I don't have much to say yet, considering I'm new to this whole blog thing. 
What to expect on my blog: a lot of personal style and other fashion posts, music and other things I enjoy, and me ranting about things that piss me off. 
But to be completely honest I'm not really sure what this is going to turn into yet. 
So I guess I should talk about my outfit a little, considering this is a fashion blog, right? Right. Anyways, this is one of my more "calm" outfits. I got this awesome button-up black collar dress at H&M and absolutely love it. I don't have a lot a basics, so it's nice to have in my closet. This vintage Levi's denim jacket is actually my sister's, which she got at Wasteland, this mega-rad thrift store in LA. They have several locations, and I highly suggest checking it out. 
Alright I think that's it? 
Peace out dudez. (Even though no one is reading this yet..awk...)

3 comments:

  1. LOLOL new to this whole blog thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style! It is very unique! You stand out! I am happy to join your style and follow you! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Restless Youth. All rights reserved.
Lamentations 3:22-23
Blog design by labinastudio.