Monday, March 26, 2012

Territorial Pissings





This is probably more of my go-to outfit. Nirvana is probably one of my favorite bands, which explains why I'm wearing two Nirvana Shirts in a row (sorry).
Also, this jacket may possibly be one of my favorite pieces in my closet. Its big so I can easily wear other jackets under it without it looking weird. And the best part? Theres a secret pocket on the inside. Perfect for listening to my ipod in class without it being noticed! Anyways, I got it from Tunnel Vision, a rad online vintage store started by Madeline and Brit Jean Greige and Disarming Darling. (if you are not familiar with them, then you are really missing out).
Now, I bid you farewell with on of my favorite Nirvana songs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Restless Youth. All rights reserved.
Lamentations 3:22-23
Blog design by labinastudio.