Saturday, July 14, 2012

Friday the 13th












Yesterday I decided to be festive for Friday the 13th. Even though it's technically not a holiday, I figured why not use this as an excuse to look witchy and wear all black. 
Also, today is my 18th birthday! Which means I will finally be able to set up my etsy! I'm not sure if anyone remembers, but a while ago I mentioned how I wanted to start selling these shirts I make. I got it all set up and everything, and then when it came to setting up my Paypal, I realized you had to be 18. I'm hoping to get that up in the next few days!  

6 comments:

  1. Your dress is amazing! And Happy Birthday <3 don't make the same mistake as I did and get too drunk haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope to see the link for your Etsy store soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY SHIZBALLZ, THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I HAVE SEEN ON THE INTERNET ALL DAY. The styling for this is impeccable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i second that Larissa… seriously amazing <3

      Delete
  4. any excuse to look like this is a good one! so rad!

    ReplyDelete

Restless Youth. All rights reserved.
Lamentations 3:22-23
Blog design by labinastudio.