Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Transatlantique


     I was trying to capture a Parisian vibe with this outfit. While it did end up looking a little more country than I was hoping I am still happy with it. It made me think of the song "Transatlantique" by Beirut for whatever reason. What is this, the 300th time I've brought up Beirut in a blog post? Bless my vagabond soul. 


    Also, google friend connect will be gone soon! Oh no! And while I only have a measly following of under 200, I would hate to lose all of you! If you care, perhaps follow me on Bloglovin'? 

Follow on Bloglovin

     You can also follow me on Instagram (@taylorbalding), Twitter (@Lana_Del_Spice), and what the heck even facebook, if you wish to stay up to date with my posts!

Alright. Glad we got that settled.


3 comments:

  1. I imported all the blogs I'm following on GFC to Bloglovin', so don't worry, you're covered! Anyway, this outfit is just lovely! The suede skirt is quite demure and it reminds me if something Stevie Nicks would've worn back in the day (probably with a crochet top with bell sleeves, in true Stevie Nicks style)! Once again, another gorgeous outfit if yours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful, love the colors

    ReplyDelete

Restless Youth. All rights reserved.
Lamentations 3:22-23
Blog design by labinastudio.