Sunday, November 3, 2013

Cash

Top- Flea Market, Jeans- ASOS, Shoes- T.U.K.
I've gotten to this point where I'm just over accessories. While I used to be into layer necklaces and covering my hands in rings, these day a pin is enough to suffice. I've noticed my taste becoming more and more minimalistic and honestly I really like it. 

I have 6 weeks left in Italy. I thought I would be posting more about my experiences, but everything has become so routine here that I don't feel like I don't have much to say. Italy is definitely a cool place, but I find myself missing California more than ever. I mean sometimes I just really want a California Burrito, is that so bad? 

Also, I hope everyone had a creepy Halloween. I decided to dress up as Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction because my hair was perfect for it. Gotta seize the opportunity, ya know? Here's a picture of my costume.
 
(I don't actually smoke)

5 comments:

  1. Great outfit, your hair is gorgeous!xo

    www.faraway-skies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the shoes <3

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is so great. Esp. your jeans :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute look. you look like a girl from an 90s movie ^^

    ReplyDelete

Restless Youth. All rights reserved.
Lamentations 3:22-23
Blog design by labinastudio.