Thursday, May 15, 2014

Creature

Top- Asos, Skirt- DIY,  Shoes- Urban Outfitters, Hat- Random mosh pit
So I made this skirt for a school fashion show, and not going to lie I'm pretty proud of myself. It actually looks like a real skirt and everything! If only the fabric was something that could be worn in the current 100 degree weather at my house right now.

Also if you haven't noticed I have a new banner. My extremely talented friends Matt and Morgan made it for me and I'm really excited about it. It makes it look like I have my life together or something. Anyways, if you need to have some sort of logo or banner made contact them (at mlinman2100@pointloma.edu) because they are absolutely wonderful people.

3 comments:

Restless Youth. All rights reserved.
Lamentations 3:22-23
Blog design by labinastudio.