Monday, February 11, 2013

California Goths

Coat- Thrifted,  Joy Division Tank- H&M, Velvet Leggings- American Apparel, Boots- Thrifted, Flower Crown- DIY
My friend Emily and I snuck up on the roof of my dorm building one afternoon to take these pictures. It was a gloomy day but the sunset was still amazing. A few people stopped and stared in confusing at two girls up on the roof taking pictures. Luckily we didn't get caught though. And the view of the ocean was so absolutely perfect. Sometimes I really like my school; this was one of those moments. 
My mom and sister came to visit me a few weeks ago and I took them to one of my favorite spots in San Diego– Hillcrest. There we decided to spend our time thrifting. I spent the day hunting for the perfect fur coat, but every one I found was either too much money or fit awkwardly. But then I came across this cashmere coat. It was instant love, and I don't think I've really taken it off since. 

Oh and um, Prada. 


I just think this is the most adorable thing ever. 










9 comments:

  1. Wow, what an amazing outfit...loving the collar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impeccable!

    Miles, from
    www.Embracemystyle.blogspot.com : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn it these photos are just so damn beautiful!
    i love this outfit so much<3 argh gorgeous combination!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shape and length of that coat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW IN THE HELL did you pull of all of these crazy elements into one cohesive look?! You some kinda style genius? This is great girl. And that third photo is REALLY amazing! Killed it.

    xoxo
    www.PardonMyFashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Restless Youth. All rights reserved.
Lamentations 3:22-23
Blog design by labinastudio.