Thursday, May 9, 2013

Inspiration

So this weird thing happened where I turned into a real girl and suddenly got really into pinterest. Now I've had a pinterest for a while, but I never quite understood the obsesstion with it. Then suddenly it clicked (of course during finals week). While I was heavy in my grunge phase, tumblr was the place to go for me. But since my style began to change, pinterest seemed to be more of the place for me (even though my last post was still rather grungy). Anyways, here's some select images off of pinterest that I've been finding really inspiring lately. 

I tried to source what I could, but I wasn't sure on most of the original sources. Also, I promise to get a new outfit post up asap! 













1 comment:

Restless Youth. All rights reserved.
Lamentations 3:22-23
Blog design by labinastudio.