Thursday, May 10, 2012

But For Now We Are Young









Cut off-long sleeve shirt- DIY, pants- Urban Outfitters, Shoes- Forever 21, Socks- Buffalo Exchange, Denim Jacket- Tunnel Vision
It might be hard to tell, but yes, my socks have Mary on them. My best friend got them for me, and got herself a pair of matching Jesus ones. I don't think I've every loved socks as much as I love these.

With all the hype of "Tanning Mom" and prom coming up for me, I thought I'd discuss my confusion behind tanning. I honestly do not understand the appeal behind it. Now don't get me wrong, I love going to the beach and laying out (partially because the ocean itself kind of freaks me out), but I don't go out of my way to tan. I really don't see how being tan really affects your appearance. 
But what I don't understand most of all is spray tanning. Let's be honest, most of the time when people get a spray tan, the end up looking orange. I don't think I've ever seen a natural looking spray tan. And why would you pay money just to change the shade of your skin? I think its kind of funny how girls always insist on getting spray tans for dances. It doesn't make you look any better, I promise. 
But I don't know, maybe its just me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Restless Youth. All rights reserved.
Lamentations 3:22-23
Blog design by labinastudio.