Thursday, May 3, 2012

Nevermore




Shirt- Urban Outfitters, Shorts- Thrifted (Wasteland), Bag- Lucky Brand, Sandals- Urban Outfitters, Ankh Necklace- Flea Market in New Orleans 
Sorry, not the most interesting outfit in the world. But it's rare that I get pictures with a cool background, so I thought I might as well put them up. These were taken at train station in New Orleans while I was on vacation over Spring Break. 
Since I included a picture with my camera, I thought I'd add a few pictures I took on my trip.















My sister and I (so hawwtt, I know) 
 I currently have about 4 different outfit pictures sitting on my computer waiting to be edited, so hopefully I'll have those up soon. 
As for now, I must go and read my Edgar Allan Poe book. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Restless Youth. All rights reserved.
Lamentations 3:22-23
Blog design by labinastudio.