Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Postcards from Italy











I was bored so I decided "hey, why not edit some photos!" ok yeah kind of lame. 
Nothing really interesting has happened, except for prom preparations, which seem to keep going in the opposite direction of what I expected. Oh well. (I'm still mad about Nasty Gal canceling my dress.)

For a while, Postcards from Italy has been one of my favorite songs. No matter how many times I listen to it, it still retains the magic of the first time I did. It's such an amazing song, so if you've never listened to it please do. 
Something about Beirut always makes me want to hop on a plane and go to Europe. Such an amazing band.
I would also say this music video is easily one of my favorites. Something about it just makes me appreciate life.
But yeah. Beirut is awesome. K cool.



1 comment:

  1. wow, you're so pretty and i'm really in love with your clothing, keep it up ! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Restless Youth. All rights reserved.
Lamentations 3:22-23
Blog design by labinastudio.