Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Cyber Goth Hippie Witch?










Sunglasses- H&M, Tank- Urban Outfitters, Maxi Skirt- BCBGeneration, Shawl thing- Forever 21, Tie-Dye Scarf- DIY
I am in love this skirt. It literally may be the world's most perfect maxi skirt. It's perfectly high waisted, and the elastic band around the waist is so comfortable. I've been wearing it basically several times a week since I've gotten it.
Also, I absolutely love the weather in California right now. It's that spring-transitioning-into-summer weather, so some days it's perfect beach weather, others its raining. And some days, like the day I wore this outfit, it's that perfect 75 degrees.
In other news, I'm going to start selling  things soon! I've already made shirts like the one in my "Unicorn Blood" post. I just need to get my Etsy up and running, but when I do I'll post a link for anyone who is interested. 
Have a great week! 

1 comment:

  1. A GOTH HIPPIE SEEMS LIKE ONE OF THE MOST AWESOMEST THINGS EVER....PLUS I LOVE THEM BOTH!!!

    ReplyDelete

Restless Youth. All rights reserved.
Lamentations 3:22-23
Blog design by labinastudio.