Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Stripes & Levi's


I was thinking about the things I wear on here, and realized there was kind of a sense of dishonesty. Not in that what I wear isn't my style, but I never really capture my day to day outfits. To be honest, what I usually post on here I really tried to put together and make look nice according to my personal standards. I don't think that's a bad thing necessarily because I still very much like the things I wear and I actually do wear them, by rarely do I post what I wear on more laid back days when I don't feel the need to put some whole outfit together. So here you have it, a good go to of mine of stripes and a pair of 501s that are falling apart.

(Jeans- Vintage Levi's // Shirt- Gap // Shoes- Zara // Sunglasses c/o zeroUV // Bag c/o Daughter of Jon)

3 comments:

  1. I love the laid back tee with those heels! adds just the right amount of edge and I love the color! beautiful outfit ♥

    http://rosalynrinaldo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your honesty (and those killer heels)! but really there's nothing wrong with that practice and at least you've acknowledged that in this space

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like seeing the more casual outfits too, but don't worry - most of us don't post every single thing we wear! Sometimes I feel like things aren't special enough or "blogworthy" but that's just silly. I love the classic Levi's and striped t-shirt though. You can't go wrong with that combination.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete

Restless Youth. All rights reserved.
Lamentations 3:22-23
Blog design by labinastudio.